E442.COM Email Archiving keeps your email securely archived and easily accessible.
E442.COM Email Archiving offers the preservation, protection and restoration features that your business needs to safeguard intellectual property, assure compliance, and speed eDiscovery.
Safeguard Intellectual Property
Background: Research estimates that about 45% of an organization’s emails provide some business value because they are related to a project, an initiative or are considered an official record. It’s critical to protect this valuable asset—not just to preserve institutional knowledge against employee turnover, but to assure that emails cannot be accidentally (or deliberately) deleted by your employees. What’s more, research also estimates that email storage needs are growing at 31% annually. If your email is hosted on-premise, the costs of storing your intellectual property will rise astronomically over the life of your business.
How Email Archiving helps: E442.COM Email Archiving ensures that the value of your company’s intellectual property is maintained in perpetuity. By capturing every email as it’s sent or received, it ensures a 100% accurate repository, even if an employee deletes an individual email or an entire PST file. It also gives employees the power to recover emails that they may have accidentally lost.
Background: While every industry offers unique regulatory challenges, many industries are required by legislation to comply with long-term data management regulations. Compliance is often determined on three factors: security (data must be safeguarded against all threats to its integrity); permanence (data must be retained in its original state without being altered); and auditability (data must be accessible in a timely manner when required.)
How Email Archiving helps: E442.COM Email Archiving offers security, permanence and auditability that meets stringent compliance guidelines across a variety of industries and government agencies. Our solutions comply with regulations from FRCP, SEC, GLBA, HIPAA, HITECH, SOX and more.
Background: If your business is implicated in a lawsuit or other legal action, a court may order discovery of your email records and relevant information. Without an easily searchable archive, you may be forced to dedicate considerable time and resources to comply with a Discovery order. And because many statutes require data to be stored for 2 to 7 years, a court will show little flexibility if your data is unavailable or inaccessible. Failure to comply could result in steep fines and negatively impact your business.
How Email Archiving helps: Research estimates that 35% of the total cost of litigation is represented by eDiscovery. But with E442.COM Email Archiving, you can cut your risk and cut the costs of complying with discovery requests. Not only are your emails preserved and protected for the lifetime of your business, but it’s simple to recover and produce emails to comply with legal requests or audits.
Email Archiving Tools
E442.COM Email Archiving offers preservation, protection and recovery features that meet or exceed the standards necessary to assure compliance—while speeding eDiscovery and safeguarding your valuable intellectual property.
Storage and Capture Features
E442.COM Email Archiving automatically captures and stores every email received by every mailbox that has activated this service. Once an email is stored, it remains searchable, accessible and secure—forever.
Capture Every Single Message
- 100% data capture of all emails and attachments
- Includes full indexing and extraction of more than 400 different file types
- Stored data is replicated to eight geographically dispersed datacenters in real-time
- Capture emails and attachments that are sent and received on any device, including smartphones and tablets
- Capture emails sent and received through Exchange, IMAP or POP email platforms
Rely On Our Infrastructure
- All stored data is auditable
- Data is encrypted both in transit and at rest
- Archived data is housed in tamper-proof systems in eight disparate datacenters (separate from our Exchange datacenters)
- Our datacenters are SSAE 16 audited, ISO 27001 and PCI compliant, and FISMA Moderate certified
Cut Any On-Premise Storage Costs
- Offload message storage from your corporate servers to E442.COM’s cloud
- Unlimited storage growth automatically matches your mailbox/data growth with no investment or installation on your part
- Give every mailbox unlimited archive storage for a small monthly fee
- Simplify restoration options in the event of an on-premise failure
- Infinite scalability ensures that you can add as many mailboxes as you need—you’ll never outgrow Email Archiving
Record authenticity and preservation is one of the key requirements in compliance and e-Discovery mandates.
- E442.COM Email Archiving protects records from loss, corruption, damage or misuse.
- Customizable permissions restrict access to authorized users and administrators
- FIPS-certified AES 256-bit encryption of stored data provides DoD-level security
- Data is encrypted both in transit and at restWORM-compliant media assures long term, tamper-proof storage
- FISMA-compliant geo-replicated data centers
- No co-mingling of data—data is stored in individual customer silos to prevent corruption
- 99.999999999% data resiliency assures the integrity of your data
Search And Restoration Features
E442.COM Email Archiving includes a variety of search features that ensure your data is always available, in its original form, for quick searching, identification and retrieval. Unlike other vendors, all your data is online and immediately accessible—we never migrate your data to offline or near-line storage systems.
Easy, Flexible Searching
- Three different search methods (simple, wizard, advanced)Search using filters, wildcards, advanced Boolean, fuzzy logic and/or proximity logic operators
- Search full text of all email and attachments
- Tagging capabilities let you identify content accurately and quickly
- Add notes to connect results to specific investigations
- Implement a “legal hold” to identify, segregate and preserve relevant data found during an eDiscovery operation
Robust Recovery Options
- All user data is stored in a central repository to allow admins to perform a single search across every mailbox in your account
- Recover messages back to administrator’s mailbox
- Categorize results before exporting them
- Export options include PST, SF, EML, HTML, PDF and other formats