An easy way to secure the critical information that resides on your employee’s desktops and laptops.
Data loss can occur at any time: a hard drive crash, a laptop is lost or stolen, or users could inadvertently – or intentionally – delete important data.
The task of backing up PC-based files and folders can be an expensive and challenging task for any company, especially if you have employees who travel or who work in remote locations.
With E442.COM PC Backup, you can easily back up the critical business information that is created and stored across all the desktops, laptops and servers in your company, without disrupting the day-to-day workflow of your employees.
The benefits of E442.COM PC Backup
- Peace of mind: Near-continuous data protection, with automatic backups of the most current versions of files and folders
- Secure data: Data is encrypted using military-grade, 128-bit SSL encryption prior to transfer. You can also use an additional TestimonialPersonal key for added security
- Fast restores: In the event of data loss, you can quickly and easily restore data. If a file is deleted, it can be restored for up to 30 days.
- Minimal disruption to your employees: Once set-up, PC Backup runs automatically. Only new or changed portions of files are backed up.
- Affordable: PC Backup is easy to install and manage for all the machines in your company, providing a cost-effective alternative to backing up to hard drives or tape drives
- Total control: Add new computers, view backup status and storage usage for each machine and restore files and folders from one place.
PC Backup is easy to use
To use PC Backup, you simply download the client well send you a link, or you can download from HostPilot – and install PC Backup on the PC or laptop you want to back up.
- Determine which files or folders to back up based on location or type
- Right-click to add a file to a backup set
- Control back up settings either automatic or scheduled
- Browse and search backup sets
PC Backup is available for both Microsoft Windows and Mac desktop and server operating systems.